Pages

10.21.2012

arriving on the scene.

For a long time I have wanted to start a blog but I feared I would have nothing to say. Sometimes you just need to buck up and face your fears and just put yourself out there. My way of doing that is by showing you some of my drawings. Although they are nothing short of doodles, I feel I get my vision across. In this blog I would like to feature mostly fashion, but also beauty and fare as I live my life here in NYC. Enjoy.




Follow me on Instagram @nkameno and on Twitter @x0kameno

2 comments:

  1. congrats on starting your blog! we love your drawings and are looking forward to reading all of your posts!

    xo,
    Kim and Kelly

    aloveletteraway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! I appreciate your positive comments and look forward to checking out your blog as well!

      Best,
      Nicole
      On behalf of the80twenty

      Delete