Pages

6.16.2013

Northside Festival

Happy Sunday!! This weekend has been eternal... in the best way possible. I had the pleasure of celebrating two of my close friends' birthdays and today Matt and I went to the Northside Festival. We started out at the Jameson Black Barrel Lounge at Villian. The venue offered complimentary Jameson drinks and food from Delaney BBQ, Brooklyn Kolache Co, Ample Hills Creamery, and more! I must admit the Delaney BBQ brisket chili was OUTSTANDING. Not being a dessert person, I found myself making obscene YUM noises over the Cookie Monster ice cream offered by Ample Hills Creamery. After enjoying the food and drinks we had the ability to watch a Cooper create a barrel which the whisky is housed in. Check out the video below(link). After the Cooperage there were 4 performances, we stayed for The Spires. So Legit! At this point it was 3:30pm and headed over to McCarren Park for the Northside Festival. All the bands were so great, we even got to see Solange!
Great start to the summer! The next few weekends we will be heading out of town... what to pack? We shall see!




A recap in photos:


My Midnight Heart 

The Crowd

Loved this combo!

Solange

C'est Moi!
Matthew

Check out our photobooth shot hosted by The Bosco
Cooperage- Barrel Making

No comments:

Post a Comment